You can now publish your genome papers for free directly from RAST in a few easy steps:
- Upload your genome to RAST and let it annotate the genome
- Go to http://www.genomepapers.org/ and request a free account
- Once the annotation is complete, log into http://www.genomepapers.org/
- Click the +New Article button on the top left of the screen
- In the new article page, enter your RAST ID on the top right and click IMPORT
- Wait a few seconds while the page is generated for you.
- Fill in the missing details.
- Click the publish button
This will make a draft of your paper that one of the editors will check and approve.
Give it a try and send us feedback!